For a flawless eyeshadow look, an eyeshadow primer or base is a must. Eyeshadow base helps to make the eyeshadow colors look more vibrant and long-lasting.
If you have darker eyelids, then the eyeshadow base helps you to make a clear base to work with.
MAC paint pot is one of the popular eyeshadow bases. It works like magic. It comes in a variety of colors.
You can choose any color that is close to a bit lighter than your skin tone. This is one of the best sellers from MAC.
But as MAC is a high-end brand, you need to spend a hefty amount on that. But fortunately, there are few dupes for MAC paint pot.
In this article, we will pick some of the similar items from other brands that work the same as MAC paint pot.
5 Best Dupes for MAC Paint Pot Reviews 
MAC paint pot is one of a kind product. You won’t find a lot of dupes for that. The formula and usage is unique. But we have few products that work similarly as MAC paint pot.
1. Maybelline New York Eyestudio ColorTattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel Eyeshadow, Barely Branded and Tough as Taupe
This shade barely branded is a dupe for MAC paint pot in the shade Bare Study. Both of the items have the same basic nature.
The Maybelline 24HR cream eyeshadow creates a perfect base for your eye look. Any color looks more vibrant and blends seamlessly on top of it. Moreover, to cover the bald patches over the eyebrows, it gives the ultimate solution.
This is very much less expensive than the MAC one. It can be a perfect alternative to a MAC paint pot.
It also comes in a similar pot packaging like MAC. The second same shade would be Tough as taupe. It is similar to the shade groundwork from MAC.
- An ideal option to get the blushing nude color
- Simple to apply
This is another affordable dupe for MAC paint pot. The e.l.f smudge pot works the same as the paint pot.
It creates a perfect base for your eye shadow. This primer item is enriched with Vitamin E. It also nourishes the delicate eye area.
The long-lasting formula helps stick your eyeshadow for a longer time. Smudge pot comes in 3 different shades.
The color Ain’t that sweet is close to MAC’s painterly shade. Another shade gotta glow is similar to the shade soft ochre from MAC.
Perfect for full-coverage to mask the bald patches. Moreover, to hide the fine lines besides eye areas it gives the perfect solution.
- A dependable eye shadow base
- Different shades options
- Long-lasting effect
NYX has an eyeshadow base primer that is quite similar to the paint pot. It covers and conceals the eye area.
It makes your eye shadow last for the whole day. It doesn’t flake or creases your shadow if you have oily lids. Seamless base.
It makes your eyelids an NYX eye primer comes in 3 different shades. The color skin tone is a dupe for soft ochre of MAC paint pot. You can also find nyx in the mac strobe cream dupe article as well.
- Full coverage
- One of the best and dependable eyeshadow products
- Enhances eye beauty
These work as a luxurious cream eyeshadow. It has such a good quality that you can easily achieve a glam look.
It also can be worn as a base for your eyes. It makes a natural base like MAC paint pot.
The color praline single is similar to Vintage selection from the MAC paint pot. Another shade cream Brulee is similar to MAC’s soft ocher.
Perfect to use on bare skin.
- Natural base
- Gives nude color effect
- A dependable primer for long time use
What is a MAC paint pot?
MAC paint pot is a creamy finished natural colored eyeshadow. It works as an eye primer or a base too.
We use an eyeshadow base to have a clear and seamless eyelid. MAC paint pot is a highly pigmented creamy finished eye shadow.
It goes on creamy and dries down as a matte base. It creates a fresh and natural base for your eyelids.
Any colored eyeshadow looks more vibrant on the top of the MAC paint pot. The formula blends into the skin so smoothly that it seems like a second skin.
Paint pot has medium and buildable coverage and blends with your skin effortlessly. It doesn’t crease or streak on eyelids.
Key Features of MAC paint pot
- Long-lasting formula.
- Doesn’t feel cakey on eyes.
- Doesn’t crease or flake on your eye.
- It makes the eyeshadow look more vibrant.
- It creates a natural-looking seamless base.
- Hides any imperfection or darkness in eyelids.
- Makes the eyeshadow more bendable on eyes.
Different Shades of MAC paint pot
MAC paint pot comes in 6 different shades. You can choose any of these depending on your skin tone.
Here are the shades:
- BARE STUDY – A soft beige color with gold pearl. This is a cool tones base. Suitable to fair skin people.
- GROUNDWORK– Mid toned neutral Taupe color. Best for dark skin tone people.
- LAYIN’LOW – Creamy beige color. This is best for light to medium skin tone people.
- PAINTERLY – Nude beige color. Best suitable for light to medium people with cool undertones.
- SOFT OCHRE– Yellow beige. This is a universal color and can be worn by maximum people.
- VINTAGE SELECTION– This is a frosted dirty peach color. This works well underneath a shimmery shade.
So, guys, these were some of the close dupes for MAC paint pot. Mac velvet teddy dupe review is also awesome.
You can try any of these and achieve a vibrant and long-lasting eye look as these products are much less expensive than the MAC. You will surely save some money.